Saturday, October 2, 2010

Story By: Bell

MY UNUSUAL ADVENTURE

One day my teacher's friend Mrs. Rosa asked me to help her.I said "OK. What would you like me to do?" I asked. She said, "Get me a John Muir movie."She said. So I did and I fell in a hole 5 feet long! When I landed I saw a knight. He said lost sweetie? He asked I said " Yes! Yes!" "Follow me" he said We walked to a boat got on and talked and talked on the boat until we reached a castle it looked scary I wanted to swim away but it was an acid pond. We went in and I cried but I had the John Muir moive in my hand I saw a way to get out and got out. I said " Mrs. rosa guess were I was in a magical world. Dont talk to-. She looked at the moive in my hand. Give it to me anyway tell me about this world you were in. Oh no

THE END!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails